Rubber Lined Wafer Type Butterfly Valve Supplier
- Meets manufacturing standard Design as per BS 5155 / API 609 (Category –A) / ANSI B 16.34 / BS EN 593 and inspection & Testing standard as per API 598 / BS 6755 / ISO 5208.
- Face to Face Wafer short dimensions confirms to BS 5155 / API 609 / AWWA C 504 / ISO 5752.
- A fully Universal Body design ensures suitable for mounting between all popular standards (Viz: - ANSI,BS,DIN,IS, JIS etc).
- SPLIT Body compact design for Open / Close cycle with very low torque.
- 2 Pc. SPLIT body with replaceable PTFE Seat type valves can be supplied on Request.
- Double Shaft: Reduce the valve operation torque and also reduce the flow resistance force.
- Replaceable / Moulded Rubber Seat in various material.
- 100% tight shut off in both flow direction.
- Lower torque requirement because of bearing support to the shaft.
- The Notch Disc & band lever ensures locking of the valves in 8 intermediate positions in addition to close & open position.
- Neck Flange according to ISO 5211 hand lever can be locked through pad lock.
- Excellent Flow control in quarter turn operation.
- Disc – Polished disc edge precision profile edge shape reduces the valve operation torque and maximum seat life.
- Body & Stem to fully protected from service Fluid.
- Centrally mounted Disc, Shafts and bearings, therefore valves give higher CV Value.
- Pressure Rating : PN 10 / PN 16
- Testing Body : 1.5 x PN
- Seat : 1.1 x PN
- Temperature Range : -20ºC to 180ºC (Depending upon MOC).
- Top- Bottom Lug / Full Lug type Body Design available on Request.
- Flanged Ends Design Butterfly valves available on Request.
- Antistatic device provided in Fire safe Design.
- Valves can be operated by manually, Gear Unit or Pneumatic / Electrically Actuator.
- PFA / FEP Lined Butterfly Valve available for heavy Corrosion Flow media on Request.
- Antistatic Lining Butterfly Valve available on Request.
- Valves can be supplied with PTFE Lining / Coating for Corrosion Application.
- Pinless design available up to 32” NB.
- Seat supply in different M.O.C. such as 1] Nitrile, 2] EPDM, 3] Hypalone, 4] Silicon, 5] Viton, 6] Neoprene, 7] PTFE.
- Offset Disc Design Butterfly Valves available in 600 NB & above valve Sizes.
- High performance metal to metal contact valves for high temperature & Hot Gases available on request.
- Double Eccentric / Triple Offset Butterfly Valves available on Request.
- Nylon Coated / Teflon Coated Disc available on request.
- Replaceable seat design.
- Dual back ribs centrally located in Body.
- Wider disc seating contact.
- Gasket less Flange sealing contact for easy valve mounting.
- Compressed Air Plants
- Chemical Industries
- Sugar Industries
- Drilling Rings
- Gases & Vapour Plants
- Paper Industries
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Milk & Food Industries
- Aggressive Chemicals
- Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Plants
- High Vaccume Application
- Cooling Water Circulation
- Construction Industries
- Water treatment Plant
- Desulphurization Plants
||As Per Client Requirement
||As Per Client Requirement