Rubber Lined Y Type Strainer Supplier
Rubber Lined Y Type Strainer
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||Mfg. Std. / ANSI B 16.34
||Body : 10 Kg/Cm²
||1” NB to 8” NB (ANSI B 16.5, 125# FF)
| Click to view more |
Rubber Lining Thk
Min. 3mm up to 6” NB & above 6” NB Min. 4mm
Salient Features :-
- Rubber Lined Strainers have advance dynamic flow path and large filtration area elements to ensure low pressure drop.
- Corrosion resistance Stainless steel Filter element made in various perforation and mesh size as per customer requirement.
- Low pressure drop due to high area through screen.
- The filter element can be changed or easily cleaned without removing the strainer from the line.
- A Blow down drain plug made from steel rod. Drain plug removing the access flange when changing or cleaning the filter.
- It can be install either in horizontal or vertical position.
- Where highly corrosive materials are used in Any area of chemical process industry.
- y – Type Strainer is being used for removal of foreign particles in pope lines.
- Y – Type Strainer improves clearance in the medium & prolongs the life of the valves, protect expensive pump, meters and other equipments.
Ebonite (HRL), EPDM, Hypalone, Viton, Bromo Butyle, Iso ButYle Rubber Lining available.
Looking for "Rubber Lined Y Type Strainer" ?