Rubber Lined Flap Type Check Valve Supplier
Rubber Lined Flap Type Check Valve
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||BS – EN - 12334 / ANSI B 16.34
||Body : 10 Kg/Cm² & Seat: 06 Kg/Cm²
||1” NB to 12” NB (ANSI B 16.5, 125# FF)
|Rubber Lining Thk
||Min. 3mm up to 6” NB & above 6” NB Min. 4mm
Salient Features :-
- Flap Type Rubber Lined Check Valves are devised to prevent the reverse flow in a piping system, controlled by the rotation of its internal flap.
- These are Flanged, Split body design and suitable for vertical installation.
- Zero leakage at 0.3 Kg/Cm² back pressure.
- Negligible head loss in straight flow pattern.
- Flap Check Valves are soft seated valves. The controlling element is
- Moulded steel reinforced flap without a hinge (No jamming of Hinge pin
- Since there is none).
Ebonite (HRL), EPDM, Hypalone, Viton, Bromo Butyle, Iso Butyle Rubber Lining available.
Looking for "Rubber Lined Flap Type Check Valve" ?